So today was pretty awesome! This is my student Hayato. I teach him and his brother on Wednesdays, but I was walking to school today, and he, along with his brother and mum drove by me in their car. I had my headphones in, but they started waving and screaming out the window. They were so happy to see me; it was the cutest thing. Anyway, this evening, he and his mum surprised me at school and came by during my break between lessons. He presented me with this artwork!! His mum told me how he went to school today and told his friends about me. He showed them the goodbye card I made him, and told them how great Shellie sensei is! Awww, my heart just about melted. Such a great feeling... I'm thankful for having amazing students, who are so kind and love to learn =)
Thursday, June 10, 2010
So today was pretty awesome! This is my student Hayato. I teach him and his brother on Wednesdays, but I was walking to school today, and he, along with his brother and mum drove by me in their car. I had my headphones in, but they started waving and screaming out the window. They were so happy to see me; it was the cutest thing. Anyway, this evening, he and his mum surprised me at school and came by during my break between lessons. He presented me with this artwork!! His mum told me how he went to school today and told his friends about me. He showed them the goodbye card I made him, and told them how great Shellie sensei is! Awww, my heart just about melted. Such a great feeling... I'm thankful for having amazing students, who are so kind and love to learn =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment