So a couple of weekends ago I went to Kyoto for two days. Originally I had planned to go as a day trip for Chinese New Years, but another friend was planning to stay overnight, so I tagged along. We stayed in a hostel and temple hopped to some of the more famous temples in Kyoto. Here's a picture from my friends camera - she has a digital SLR camera, so the quality is amazing. I really loved Inari. I think I'll go back there, but next time in the day. We had gone to Kinkakuji Temple (The Golden Temple) in the morning, which took most of the morning and afternoon to find. We took a bus, but none of us were paying attention, and we passed the stop by about 15 stops. Then we all started wondering, why have we been on this bus for so long?! The driver was nice enough not to charge us, since we would have to ride all the way back. The buses are not that expensive though... no matter where you go, it's only one fee - 220 yen per adult. Anyway, by the time we got to Inari it was around 4:30-5 pm, so it was already getting dark. We were quite rushed to walk around. It got pretty spooky too. There were really loud crows and some pretty dark pathways. Although, I've read that it's better to see Inari at night because there are fewer crowds, so more space for pictures! *thumbs up* We all got some great shots!
Here's Kinkakuji Temple. So bea
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment