So what has happened in the last 3 months worth talking about?
1. Golden week adventures (Hiroshima, Osaka)
2. My sister visiting (Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka)
3. Numerous all nighter's in Nagoya/Sakae
4. Matt's 5+ goodbye parties
5. Insanely amazing fireworks (Toyohashi, Toyota)
6. 2 beach adventures ... with many more to come ...
7. and WORK WORK WORK!
I think that basically sums up what I've been doing for the past couple of months. I don't really feel like elaborating, since that would probably be another 10 pages of blogging, and well, let's face it, I'm a lazy bum!
I can say this, in my last blog I was contemplating extending my contract, and I can now tell you all the good news. I have extended for another full year! But as of right now, I'm not sure if I will be staying for the full year, but I will give it serious consideration. Lately, I've been missing all the comforts of home, so I'm planning a visit back to Canada in November, and I am literally jumping for joy! I cannot wait to see all my family and friends, and most importantly eat all the food that I have been missing since arriving to Japan. It's kind of ridiculous how much I salivate when thinking about food!
I'm also looking forward to the end of this year because not only am I planning a visit home, I am also planning a trip to Australia with some friends in December. I have always wanted to travel to Australia, so this is my once in a life time chance.
For now, I will leave you with some photos that highlight the end of April and the month of May:
First time at the beach in Japan. It was April and we all got sunburns. The weather was pretty awesome :)
Golden Week in Hiroshima - @ Peace Memorial Park
Posing with the famous Tori gate at Miyajima Island
The girls at the top of Umeda Sky Building in Osaka
The whole gang, minus Reggie (who's taking the photo) in Nara
Sister comes to visit - Tokyo Tower
Sumo in Tokyo!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment